Billainaire: 24 billaine and counting...

Friday, September 14, 2007

Australia will cut me off

Had a follow up discussion with my scholarships manager today and clarified some ambiguity in my contract. Apparently, I'm only funded for exactly 3 years with no chance of extending my award. FUCK! Would it be too early to fret? Considering my mind, body and soul was recently refreshed with my fantastic vacation, I think i still have horsepower and drive to work overtime and over weekends. Even so, im getting worried I won't have time. On a plus side, the financial crunch puts pressure on me to push results out of my ears, which would otherwise lie low, simmering slowly. This means only 2.5 years of xperimental time and 6 mths of thesis write-up...you think I'll finish before I hit 28? That's good right? Early finish means I get to move on early.....Think positive!!! I can do it!!..

No comments: