Billainaire: 24 billaine and counting...

Monday, August 4, 2008

Aussie fauna at its best

Danny was a hungry boy, but Danny doesn't know
Giant pelican may look so cute, but it can swallow him whole!



OKay, okay, so my blogging frequency has been rather erratic...haha nothing has happened to my Sydney lifestyle recently, so Im gona continue to talk about my gold coast trip. Here are some pics and a very cute video.....






















This reminds me of a condominium for koalas, its really extremely endearing in real life. Makes me wanna pluck them off the branches n hug them, and squeeze them, and love them and lock them in a cage!!!!








Chillin' with my homies....living the roo-life

Yes, this is an...Australian Kookoodapolu.........oklah I'm bluffing...it's just a wombat.




No comments: