Billainaire: 24 billaine and counting...

Saturday, November 15, 2008

The tale of the lobak

Dear friends & family,

As you may already have heard....I've got a lobak!! whoo hoo!!! The rainy dreary day of November 6th in Hobart, Tasmania will forever be engrained with memories of Danny's shocking proposal. I always told him I wanted to be surprised and nothing cheesy and it was exactly just that. When he sprang the ring-in-a-box on me, I think my neurons must have misfired cos I was speechless for a good 5-10 seconds! Bzz-Bsstt-bzzssss (the imaginary sound of my neurons). Once reconnected, I could only manage to vocalize "are you freakin' kidding me?"..


After the initial shock on my part...then the whole romantic speech plus a few emotional tears...(would you expect anything less from ms.crybaby?) we are officially engaged!!! Gentlemen, start your engines!! Since Che's wedding planning 3 years ago, I've been christened Bridezilla by some ...heck, is it bad to know what I want ? So Ive promised Danny to not plan ANYTHING for the wedding, and to concentrate about getting my Ph.D before my Mrs.

OH, btw, did I mention my amazing lobaK? Thanks to Che for lobbying for such a fantastic ring! The design is exactly what I wanted and what more, It looks so fabulous on me! Kudos to my dearest Danny for a job well done...tee hee hee...the special Asscher cut is definately worth it!

This year will mark a special year for our family, as 4 became 5 and now about to become 6.

Love you all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah congrats again guys! kudos to danny...i think it must be the rare times when laine got speechless. wanna see u guys!!!!