Billainaire: 24 billaine and counting...

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Bone Biology Unit, Anzac Research Institute

Last week, the entire lab had a celebration for some who had recently published papers and going for oral presentations in New Zealand. I can't wait till I have some nice data to publish and present, hopefully in a swanky international conference. Defintely feeling the pressue to get good work out since everyone in my dept. is doing such a good job.

We took some nice pics to put into the official website so I thought I'll put it up here. People-wise, it really has been great, everyone is super nice and helpful and made my transition into their workspace so easy.

Lunch Dim Sum/ Yum Cha: (Sitting L-R) Gang (visiting scientist from Ireland), Hong, Janine, Colin (my boss), Markus (new dude from Germany). (Standing L-R) Yu (my immediate senior), Mystie, Markus Seibel (HOD), myself, Robert, Colette and James



Markus wanted a nice portrait of everyone for the website. Looks nice eh? Surprising enough, it's just on a skywalk in the mall. Must be a good camera. (L-R) Gorgeous me, Mystie, Janine, Hong, Colette, Yu, Markus S, Colin, Robert, Markus and James.
Our unit has been growing alot since I came, we'll be receiving 3 new additions within the next 3 mths. Grow BBU grow!!

No comments: