Billainaire: 24 billaine and counting...

Monday, June 25, 2007

The Big ADDiKtion

Hi, my name is laine...and I'm a DKholic. To be a DKholic is a little bit like having an alcohol addiction, only that drinking makes people go "It's your birthday...Gonna party like it's your birthday, drink Bacardi like it's your birthday" and my K Diddy makes everyday feel like my birthday.

It's been a year since I've played the emotional Road Runner, and having not won anything more of level 2 of Super Mario Bros. by some strange luck and fate on Monkey Island, I've gone and won Donkey Kong! Kudos to me! I swear I didn't cheat. Just plain smiles and laughs, shits and giggles.

Which is better :
A)winning the lottery
B)being in love
C)being the boss

Survey says 57% chose A. 23% chose B and the rest chose C. Wanna know what I chose?

D) All "D" above

Now am I smart or am I smart? *wink*

No comments: