Billainaire: 24 billaine and counting...

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Congratulations Mystie & Samson!

He did kiss the bride



Mystie in all her glory




Sunday 18th Nov., first friend's wedding for me! Mystie and I are colleagues at the ARI and she's been such a good friend since Ive been here. Samson and her are really compatible and are very obviously perfect for each other. Her big day came after only 5 mths of planning (she had to push the wedding up cos she got preganant, double congrats!) and my,my it was a beautiful day indeed. I attended the morning bride pick-up and tea ceremony as well as the luncheon later on.



Some of the Bonies (L-R): Colette, Hong , Janine, myself, me Julie, Mimi & Ben (from Biogerontology)

Table 23 : Addition of Robert at far right. He's the nicest, most patient, baby-faced Polish Ive met.

Great great day, fantastic food..most notably the seared scallops with prosciutto and fried onions. MMMmmmmMMMMM...pls, sir, can I have some more? *blink blink*

No comments: