Billainaire: 24 billaine and counting...

Monday, November 5, 2007

Monopoly madness

The great thing about game night, other than wholesome family fun for generations on end, is that it's always full of laughs no matter how many times you've played it. My current 'in' game is monopoly but not the regular one, modern day monopoly comes in all sorts of themed variations. I'm thinking maybe I should start collecting these sets, and many are limited edition collector's item too! The exciting bit is the incorporation of the new characters into the game, all in line with the theme. How cool is that? You can get all kinds of monopoly , from a range of different producers too. Parker brothers are the original but has now combined with Hasbro. USAopoly provides many US baseball/football/Nascar type versions whilst Milton Bradley has some fun ones like Spongebob. New types may also come with DVD games and credit card function. Don't look confused, you just gotta try it! Some of the ones I have my eBay eyes on:

1. Family Guy monopoly
2. Spongebob Squarepants monopoly (with pewter spongebob characters!)
3. Pwerpuff Girls monopoly
4. Dog Lover's monopoly
5. Monopoly Here & Now with electronic banking
6. Sesame Street monopoly (I want I want I want!!)
7. The Simpsons monopoly


Can't wait to get my hands on my first!

1 comment:

Shuuji said...

There are games better than monopoly. Shall introduce you to them when u get back.