Billainaire: 24 billaine and counting...

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Oktoberfest! or what's left of it


Although Oktoberfest isn't celebrated in October but late September, that doesnt stop German restaurants here from declaring the entire month in the name of beer. Before coming to Sydney, my only beer crossing was sniping a sip from Dad's Tiger or Carlsberg. Never really had a taste for beer or bier as the Germs call it, but I think the winds have changed. We went out a couple of weekends ago for a beer-guzzling dinner at Lowenbrau (loo-ven-broie) and my my, I must say, beer really does drown the weeks miseries away! We had loads of fun, loads of pork. Now I understand why Dad loves his beer.


I dont appreciate the growing and impending beer belly. Oh NO!!!!

After one too many biers. One crazy Jocie manages a sane pic.

No comments: