Billainaire: 24 billaine and counting...

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

All I want for Laine's Xmas is...

Ive decided that since I'm such a fantabulous person (DK can vouch for that!), I'm declaring Sept. 7th a public holiday. And as such, I shall name is Laine's Christmas (cos I love Xmas, and Santa shouldnt have all the glory). As the proprietor of the one-and-only amazing holiday featuring the albeit cranky, wonky, sometimes nutty personality...I demand that all who dare celebrate this day shall hail me , take a bow and present your "offerings". This is no cult, so please dont give me a live chicken, an eye of Gollum or skin of legless frog. Some suggestions to how you can appease thy goddess:

1. Spa. Complete with full body scrub (need to get that smell of mice off me!), 3 hours of relaxing massage of Hector, my imaginary personal masseuse standards. bubble bath in beer...and please, German beer.

2. Magic wand. Not to make my spots dissapear, but with one single wave, can run my experiments for me at 10x human speed. Where can I get me one of those???

3. Shopping money. Or better still, make it so that I'm the sole winner of a "Supermarket Sweep" style keep-all-you-can-grab in Westfields. Love that gameshow.

Most of all, the ultimate gift would be for Intel to deliver DK by Express DHL to me with a note tied around his neck that reads " We're utterly sorry for keeping you, as a symbol of redemption, here's a $50,000 check and 3 months paid leave for DK so he can be of service full time."


Oklah I lied, Sept. 7th is APEC summit in Sydney, and the entire Metro area has the day off. In reality, I'm not special enough to have my own day. Things will change when billainaire rules the world!! MUahahaHAhaha..come along Pinky, today...industrially processed mouse pellets...tomorrow...gourmet 10 course lunch and dinner.

No comments: