Billainaire: 24 billaine and counting...

Saturday, August 25, 2007

StriveWell

My sister Lynn, 1/3 of an innovative geek team has recently developed a wonderful Internet tool to help people share medical information and monitor your own health records. I look at the amt of blood, sweat and tears...I see the fruits of that labour..and now, I'm truly understanding what a fantastic idea this is. In support of their site, I've started another medical blog about my research project. I basically gobble all the scientific mumbo jumbo....munch-crunch and chew on it for abit,..and finally regurgitating it complete in gourmet fashion: small portions, served a lilttle bit at a time...and hopefully beautifully presented.

I hope you'll take some interest in learning more about what I spend 8 hrs /day thinking about: cancers and the bone....

http://cancercouchpotato.strivewell.com/

C'mon....throw me a freakin' bone here!!!

No comments: