Billainaire: 24 billaine and counting...

Monday, August 27, 2007

Dream of californication

I have to rave about this. Those of you who know what a TV-watching freak I am (I can see my mom nodding in a far far distance), I just found a fantastically witty, sly-smile-on-your-lips funny show. And yeah for you men and women who loves titties...there's plenty in this show. I dare say it: I admire good titties. As the title suggests, a combination of California + fornication = Californication (not the cleaverest name, but it works) given how much sex they can feature in 40 mins!. Before you say anymore, lemme reassure you my interest in the show is purely innocent. Love the script writing, havent had such funny lines since...since...since....oh gawd... i can't remember!!

Also, there's a 10 second shot of Madeline Zima's boobs. If she's unfamiliar, think little Gracie Sheffield from The Nanny....can I hear you GASP????>>>

"THats the look that shrivels me testes"

No comments: