Billainaire: 24 billaine and counting...

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Always Valentine's day

So this is the time of the year again, I just love any reason to celebrate a happy occasion. I havent had a proper Vday in awhile so this year is special just cos its the first VDay for DK &I. 2 days before Vday, DK lied to me saying he didnt send me flowers this year (not like I was hoping for them, but i didnt really mind not getting flowers) was totally cool and then today, I got a bunch of Stargazer lillies! OOhhHHHH!! how fabulous...its a bad thing that he's beginning to get good at lying to me with a straight face...but its a good thing he's getting good at this surprise thingy...god knows how much I love surprises! Also, he's smart enough to remember I dislike roses and I love lillies (all kinds, cos my name actually means lily of the valley or did it mean light? ) Im getting a feeling he's trying to give me all the different types of lillies.haha...good good


These are the Madonna lillies DK got me for my birthday last year , pretty isn't it? Love the green hue.

Here are the latest additions to my lily collection: Pink stargazers for Vday '07

DK is so diabetically sweet, its like valentines day everyday for us. Ok those of you dont wanna listen can click the big X on your top right hand corner of this window now. He also made a super cute card attached to a gift he sent me. FUnny thing is, I already have that gift! Apparently in the chitty-chitty bang bang talks we have everyday, I failed to inform him that I bought one for myself after he had left for back home. So there you have it, my poor DK buying something I already own, thinking it would be a great surprise. Ahh..my heart...

Anyhow, it was still a super sweet gesture. Thank you babe! I hope you like my home-made gift. Even if you dont you still have to use it. Cos I said so and I spent 5 hours making it! All in all,..fab feb 14th this year..can't wait for next year...