Billainaire: 24 billaine and counting...

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Who doesn't love chocolate cake?

The beautiful people & the beautiful 60,000 calories cake

I thought I should post this up, since my dear BFFs have returned to Melbourne and Adelaide, with Aimei going back to Beijing. Can't wait to see them again and have more girly fun talking about boys..haha. Cat baked (yep, she did it all by herself!) a massive chocolate cake for us, topped with hot fudge and all, it was sorta a farewell tea-time thing, and we just sat around her island table, eating cake, drinking tea and talking about boys.


I must say the cake was great, alot better than I expected! given that Cat cheated during our last lunch cookout by asking her maid to cook. Almost as good as the cake in Delicious Cafe..yumm. and we didn;t have to pay RM 9.90 for it! Once I get to Sydney, we will each be only hours away from each other. Hopefully I can get some long weekends off to go visit.

No comments: