Billainaire: 24 billaine and counting...

Sunday, February 11, 2007

BFFs unite

Last night, BFFs Inc. welcomed back one of our dear members, Ms. Khor Ai Mei. Its been about a year since we've all been in the same place at the same time and the excitement was really noticeable!. We went for seafood dinner with salted egg crabs, clam noodles, and some yummy crispy choi sum, among others. Most of all, it was a great time to catch up and just enjoy the company. Reminiscent of A-levels class 2000/22 (with exception of Cat who was in 2000/17? and secretly wanted to be in our "cooler" all-girl class) where Karmen slept at the back and still aced every exam, while Aimei and I were too busy talking and laughing like freakin' hyenas and checking out guys. Haha.

I love my BFFs..they rock

Karmen and Cat (tranny look-alike) being glad they're apart of us.


Ai Mei (with her funky new do) and I (ain't my new glasses cool?)




No comments: