Billainaire: 24 billaine and counting...

Thursday, February 8, 2007

What?? More delays??

I just found out that my flight will have to be delayed cos some Aussies decided they wanna make me wait and wait and wait for the paperwork to get through. SO frustrating! Currently Im just waiting for the Gov. contractor to pay the university so they can issue me a confirmation of enrolment, which I need to start my visa processing. Imagine, Im due to leave on the 24th Feb and I still dont have my visa! Looks very certain that I'll be leaving early March instead, which could be a good thing since I save on my airfare and also a week more of CNY to enjoy. YAY. Also really anxious on getting there and getting settled in and started. Gotta make a lot of progress in my 1st year so that I dont get kicked out of the program, have my scholarship pulled from under me and have to get a job cleaning people's chicken bones off the table. Also need to make sure I have a lot in order before I go for the meet the in-laws trip to florida come this christmas. Sigh. so stressed. Need massage and spa.


2 comments:

Jack said...

Wow another blog has started. cool cool.

You started calling them the 'in-laws' already? did you elope and not tell anyone?

Lynn Ooi said...

You got to eat all the char koay teow's while it last. I would be thankful for an extra week of vacation. Oh yes, the in laws eh .. you forgot to mention eloping in the Elvis chapel in Vegas?