Billainaire: 24 billaine and counting...

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Groundhog's Day

It's that time of the year again, and this time Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow which means we should have an early spring here. Thats good considering it was -18 degrees Farenheit this morning but not so good for my season pass for the slopes which I've only used 1 day of so far. Hopefully, I won't have to live this day over and over (at least I didn't hear "I Got You Babe" when I woke up this morning).

Anyways, I haven't updated/contributed to many web pages since Mosaic/Netscape days when it was kewl to write in HTML-2. I doubt my better half remembers those days. =(

Not much going on in Colorado other than the usual: msn/skype, sleep, work, wow

There's an occasional fall on your ass while walking on ice in there as well as maybe food, but a wow diet is a strict diet of nothing but junk food or no food (in case you forget) and leaving the house in a disarray. ;)

No comments: