Billainaire: 24 billaine and counting...

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Freaky Friday

I was flipping through the local papers today and came across the daily horoscope section. It read " You will encounter soomeone unexpected this evening". Weird as it may seem, one would think generalising the world's population into 12 categories wouldnt be very specific. But funny how things turn out, this column actually gives pretty good hits. I received a surprising email from an old friend I haven't spoke to for the past 8 months. It really made my day to hear from him and that we're back on talking terms. The feeling of losing a friend doesn't seem very dramatic but the feeling of rediscovering one seems to flood me with alot of emotional baggage. People say you won't appreciate what you have untill you lose it, but this is quite different. Getting it back from neverland seems to be the best thing since colour TV. OK OK, I take that back...best thing since mobile phones.

So Thanks AC, for bringing our almost-lost friendship back from the dead. Now I can leave for Sydney with a clear conscience knowing we're on the same side of evil. Good people never have any fun anyway! HAr Har HAr

No comments: