Billainaire: 24 billaine and counting...

Friday, March 30, 2007

Welcome to Laine's Swingin' Shaggedelic Pad!

So excited! Got the keys to my apartment today...introducing,..first time home-owner (oklah, home renter) Laine Ooi! Boy its been a hectic day, Had to take a bus to the real estate agent to collect my keys and then went to the place to clean it up a little, got my fridge moved in and settled phone line, gas, electricity etc. Its mine!!!all mine!! So here are some pics to show off my brand spankin' new super lux apt. Will be moving in the furniture tomorrow, so will be a day or two before I update the blog with apt + furniture pics.

1. View to the right of my balcony

2. View to the left of my balcony

3. View below balcony...holy smokes!! jump on in!! its 26 deg today!


4. View from my loft-style bedroom
5. My bedroom

6. Ensuite bathroom..too bad I dont have a tub..8(..no more lavender bubble baths


7. View from my big ass balcony, which I intend to also use as my dining area


8. Entrance to my unit..love the dark maroon-brown carpet.
So Laine's lux motel will be officially open for business starting 1st April 2007 at these special discounted rates:
1st degree relatives : FREE (bound by blood...boh pian)
2nd degree relatives : Buy me a nice present
Good friends: Buy me nice dinner
DK: Do laundry, dishes, cook, and be the perfect man-slave

5 comments:

Lynn Ooi said...

Yeah, free for me. I think I shall move in then :). Congrats! must be great to have your own pad huh.. I am glad you are finally living the life of DIY cooking, cleaning, bills, laundry and cleaning yoru own car (oops inexistant car).

Anonymous said...

wah. sure u're there to study? looks very "than sai kai"... great place. i will be planning a 3 month stay with my kiddos :)

Unknown said...

Grats on getting the new place. The place looks better than my place in college. You sure you are starving college student?

AnnChan said...

Great place you've got there.. Cant wait to pay you a grand visit... ;-)
Must be difficult to manage all by urself.. But i guess its a good way of learning to DIY everything.. hehe =P
Cant wait till i've got a chance to do tat... 'Owning' a HOUSE!!.. How great can that be... :-)

Delta Epsilon Chi said...

wow...puts my place next school year to shame!